~ Current Openings ~
..: 3D Designer:..
Seeking a Full Time creative 3D Designer that is driven and ambitious, with strong conceptual skills and a solid portfolio of imaginative work, 3D modeling and video editing experience.
We operate as Brand Stewards for our clients – designing, developing, deploying and evaluating in-store marketing solutions – persuasively managing brand impressions in-store to achieve client objectives. We act as an extension of client marketing groups, offering single-source responsibility and turnkey solutions to consumer marketing challenges.
How We Drive Client Sales:
• Understand client brand objectives
• Collaborate with retail trade partner’s requirements and objectives.
• Design in-store and consumer solutions that achieve those objectives
• Utilize virtual models to rapidly evaluate concepts
• Produce, test, execute and evaluate solutions.
• Employ field sales & merchandising affiliates where needed
• Quantify ROI and measure success.
WIS offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, profit sharing, plus 401(k) retirement plans.
Support our creative team with 3D modeling concepts and assist in creative themes and designs, supporting business and marketing objectives of client's brand identity through visual mock renders.
Responsible for all phases of the creative process from concept through execution.
• Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
• Knowledge in PC, MAC, Microsoft Windows, Video Editing Software, and 3D Studio Max Software.
• Requires excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
• Must possess a strong portfolio in 3D modeling and texturing of virtual ideas.
Due to the high volume of inquires for this position, no phone calls please. We can only respond to candidates that meet the above criteria. Email your resume and cover letter – including your salary history to:
..: back to Careers Page